Train Sim Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Train Sim Network

Forum for BVE 2 & 4, MSTS and KRS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantasy Premier League!

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Fantasy Premier League! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Premier League! Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Gavin

Gavin
News Hound

Hi, i've got three players still to play with one not playing due to today's freezing weather which lead to two games been postponed.

27Fantasy Premier League! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Premier League! Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Gavin

Gavin
News Hound

Hi, my score now is 48 points (Provisional) with a total of 814 points i've got one player playing on Wednesday this match is the only one on as it was postponed early on in the season.

28Fantasy Premier League! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Premier League! Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:54 am

Gavin

Gavin
News Hound

Hi, my final score is 60 points giving me a total of 826, how are you doing Andy?

29Fantasy Premier League! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Premier League! Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:47 pm

Gavin

Gavin
News Hound

Gameweek 22 Total points 25 (Provisional) i've still got 5 players to play on Monday night in the Mersey side derby.

30Fantasy Premier League! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Premier League! Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:51 pm

LabRatAndy

TSN Team

Hi Gav, now I'm back online again, my score for week 21 was 26 points and for week 22 I only got 10 points giving a grand total of 791 points Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum